Every quarter AL!VE publishes a new program guide listing scheduled events and programs. You can also click here to download a PDF of the quarterly program guide and print it for your convenience.
The program guide is organized by six key areas:
- DO describes programs that involve action and movement.
- BREATHE describes programs that focus on relaxation and living in the moment.
- EAT describes programs that involve food and nutrition.
- SUPPORT describes group programs that involve discussions on topics of personal interest and need.
- THINK describes programs that focus on learning and educational opportunities.
- GROW describes educational and activity-based programs designed for kids.
If you have any questions about a scheduled session, please call (517) 541-5800, option 1.
If you are interested in hosting an event or session at AL!VE, call (517) 541-5811 for more information or to inquire about a date.
You may still access the Fall 2018 Program Guide here.
Click here for a list of cancelled programs from the current session.