AL!VE is an inclusive facility that welcomes all individuals. While utilizing AL!VE we ask that you adhere to the following policies to help everyone enjoy a safe and exceptional experience:
- Check-in by using your L!NK Card when entering AL!VE.
- Complimentary lockers and coat hooks to store belongings are available in STOW. Please safeguard your belongings as AL!VE is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Treat all other patrons and staff of AL!VE with respect and refrain from any vulgar, offensive or inappropriate language including swearing and racial slurs.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult unless enrolled in a facilitated program (drop-in activities including basketball and rock climbing are not facilitated).
- For your safety and as a courtesy to others, please do not enter a class or program more than 10 minutes after it has begun.
- Any physical altercation including pushing, shoving or any other action that could cause harm to another individual or the facility is prohibited.
- NOURISH is available to accommodate food and beverage needs. Please refrain from bringing outside food into AL!VE.
- Clean up after yourself and properly dispose of any trash or personal items before leaving.
- Proper attire including shirts that securely cover the chest, appropriate footwear and bottoms are required at all times outside of the locker rooms or designated areas.
- Sexual misconduct of any kind, including photos or sexual innuendos is prohibited.
Pre-registration is required for all programming. Register early to ensure a spot – classes fill quickly. Pricing is listed in class descriptions.
Three convenient registration methods:
- Log in to myalive.clubautomation.com.
- Using the MyAlive mobile app.
- Call (517) 541-5800, opt. 6, unless a different phone number is listed.
To ensure quality instruction and adequate space, enrollment in most programs is limited. Registrations are no longer accepted once a class is filled. Classes may be combined or cancelled if the minimum enrollment is not reached.
Cancellations are allowed 48 hours prior to the start of a program to receive a refund. There are no refunds or rebates for classes missed due to illness, travel or other reasons