The following guidelines are to help everyone enjoy a safe and exceptional experience at AL!VE:
• NOURISH by The Big Salad is available to accommodate food and beverage needs. Please refrain from bringing outside food into the building.
• Complimentary lockers and coat hooks to store belongings are available in STOW located just inside the main entrance. Please refrain from bringing bags and jackets into classes. AL!VE is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• For your safety and as a courtesy to others, please do not enter a class or program more than 10 minutes after it has begun.
•For classes requiring reservation of equipment your reserved spot may be given to the next participant in line 10 minutes past the scheduled class start time.
• Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult unless enrolled in a facilitated program. (Drop-in activities in SOAR, including rock climbing, are not facilitated.)
• Shirts and appropriate footwear are required in all public areas of AL!VE.
• Basketballs and other recreational equipment are available for check-out in MOVE. Please return all items to their original location after use.
• The AL!VE campus is tobacco-free.