Check out AL!VE's latest program guide listing scheduled events and programs. You can also click here to download a PDF of the program guide and print it for your convenience.
The program guide is organized by six key areas:
- DO describes programs that involve action and movement.
- BREATHE describes programs that focus on relaxation and living in the moment.
- EAT (temporarily suspended) describes programs that involve food and nutrition.
- SUPPORT describes group programs that involve discussions on topics of personal interest and need.
- THINK describes programs that focus on learning and educational opportunities.
- GROW describes educational and activity-based programs designed for kids.
If you have any questions, please call (517) 541-5800, option 1.
Any cancelled programs will be posted here.
CHECK OUT OUR
WEEKLY, RECURRING SCHEDULE: