Weigh Beyond is a six-month (26-week) medically-based, lifestyle modification program held at AL!VE. We focus on healthy weight loss, as well as improving overall health and self-confidence. Our team of health professionals will work together with your primary care physician to monitor you throughout your weight loss journey.
Weigh Beyond helps men and women, 18 and older, at all stages of their weight loss journey. Classes meet weekly to evaluate progress and address key lifestyle modification strategies to prepare you for long-term success.
Participants often experience rapid yet safe weight loss averaging 2-4lbs per week, while emphasis remains on health and weight management, not dieting.
Weigh Beyond utilizes Health One meal replacement products that can be used in hundreds of recipes including shakes, pancakes, muffins, brownies, soups and many more, to allow for increased variety and personalization with your meal plan.
Our weight loss coach will contact you weekly to help you overcome barriers and keep you on track. In addition, all participants also receive complimentary access to MOVE (fitness center at AL!VE) to incorporate moderate exercise during the program.
Cost: $100 per month (less than $24/week) which includes complimentary access to MOVE, the fitness center at AL!VE.
Easy as 1-2-3:1. Print off and complete our Intake Form (PDF) and Medical Monitoring Plan (PDF).2. Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to review the intake form and authorize participation by signing and submitting the Medical Monitoring Plan (initial testing and lab work may be required prior to authorization).3. Call MOVE at (517) 543-9575 to schedule your initial consultation.
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS:
These FREE information sessions allow participants to understand the component of our program including the focus on behavioral, nutritional, and environmental topics in weekly group coaching sessions, as well as have access to private weigh-ins and a check-in outside of regular class time. Join us to learn more about the curriculum, pricing, and structure and have questions answered by a Weigh Beyond Coach. No need to register, simply come to AL!VE (800 W. Lawrence Ave., Charlotte, MI 48813).
- Mon., Oct. 17, 5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 19, 12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 15, 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Thurs., Nov. 17, 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Mon., Dec. 12, 5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fri., Dec. 16, 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are Health One products?
Health One Nutrition Technology offers a low-calorie, high quality meal replacement. Simply put, it is designed to replace a higher calorie meal while providing balanced nutrition. What sets Health One apart is that it isn’t just a shake; it’s also designed to be cooked with. Using the Health One meal replacement as a base, you can add low-calorie ingredients like herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables to make a fresh and tasty meal just for you- though your family might want a bite! How is this program different than other weight loss programs?
- Our interdisciplinary team consists of weight management professionals. We’ve helped many people lose weight and develop a healthy lifestyle to keep the weight off.
- We’re a medically supervised program. A physician will monitor your progress and transition any medications you’re currently taking, including insulin.
- Our team will communicate with your primary care physician on your progress.
- You won’t be in a room with strangers each meeting. You’ll be with the same people in a consistent, supportive and encouraging environment.
- We’ll demonstrate and offer healthy recipes to keep your meals interesting. We encourage you to share your own healthy recipes.
- Once classes are complete, you can stay connected with other alumni by attending graduate sessions. Our graduates see the most success by staying involved in ongoing sessions. Alumni will continue to have the ability to purchase meal replacements as needed.
- We transition each person from meal replacements to grocery store foods with a plan customized for you by a registered dietitian with your input.
- This is not a weekly weigh-in. This is a program that encourages healthy behaviors and proper nutrition. Your coach will stay connected with you outside of class to ensure you have access to support.
- We don’t focus on each pound you lose; we focus on the difference you see in your life! We don’t set your lifestyle goals, YOU do!